Yes, I am here. I have been very bad lately as well. Kim you are doing an amazing job on your running. I am working on getting my basement cleaned so I can get to my treadmill. I miss it. I really do. I love to run, once I get off my lazy butt and do it. The whole knee thing has really been an obstacle for me. Melissa, you know exactly what I am talking about. Not only are we twinner sisters, but we seem to have twinner knee problems. I can't let it stop me from being healthy though. I definitely do not have an excuse in the eating department. I guess if I had to pinpoint it on something I would say I am a little depressed and eating is my comfort, but also my reason for sinking deeper. Not good. Can someone take away my free agency on food?
Jill
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment