skip to main | skip to sidebar

Healthy Mamas

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Checking in

Hey everyone,
I am having the hardest time being motivated. I want to lose more weight, but I just don't have any energy right now. I have got to figure out a way to ramp it up again. Any suggestions?
Hopeless in New Harmony
Posted by Jensen Family Blog at 8:14 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (132)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (119)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (35)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • Chin up!
      • Checking in
      • Good morning! I don't have much to say - but I pr...
      • Way to go Melissa!
      • Thanks a Million!
      • Slave to the scale
      • Sorry Kim!
      • Dance of Joy!!!
      • It's the same with the Manti- ite!
      • struggling in St. George
      • Run outside in the COLD?!?! Are you CRAZY?!!!
      • Ahh, a new year
      • The Prize!
  • ►  2009 (82)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)

Contributors

  • Amy Swensen
  • Jensen Family Blog
  • Jerry Cluff
  • Jill + Nate
  • LaceyLou
  • McArthur Family
  • Melissa
  • Shelly
  • Summer Hardey