Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sorry Kim!

Kim came to my house last weekend for a short visit. We had a lot of fun watching the Jazz game. Kim was of course really good while I ate pizza, chips and yummy salsa, and of course I had a couple of handfuls of M&Ms. I have since repented and have done really well this week so far. I am excited because I have already lost some. I am sure it is water weight, but at least it is something. Kim told me that she curses us all when she gets on to check the blog and no one has posted. I figured I better repent of that also so that Kim won't have to repent for calling me bad names! Kim I promise I will try my best to post more. I know it really does help me to do better when I have all of your support. So I just wanted to tell you all that you are doing awesome and you are all my inspiration! Keep up the good work! Have a great healthy day! Oh ya - what do you all think of doing vertical, two toned stripes in my basement family room?

No comments: