Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I have the same problem!!!

We must all be related because we seem to have the same problem. I made a pact with Tara and Shelly on Monday that I wasn't going to eat sugar. We three handed it, " All for one and one for all". I did great all day until around 6:00 when I found in my purse the other half of the chocolate fudge heart I had bought on Saturday with Tara and Shelly. I had no power to resist it. I ate it all. Then on Tuesday I did great until scouts. We made model trains out of Zingers, frosting, pretzels, and all kinds of candy and chocolate. I ate so much I was sick. Then to top it off I ate a chocolate covered rice crispy heart from the candy store. Talk about DISCUSTING!!! Then Tuesday night after I was sick I read all your blogs and decided that I was going to go off sugar again for Reals!!! Like Shelly said, "NO MORE CANDY!" Your struggle with the candy bar Angie is so familiar to me too. I do fine unless it's around. I'm trying to get all the crap out of my house, but that's not always possible. I'm hoping by telling you all of my commitment that I won't cheat. HOPE!!! I haven't cheated once today and it's almost bedtime. Wahoo! Also Melissa, way to go on exercising when you didn't feel like it. That is me most of the time. I layed on my bed this morning after the kids left and I just wanted to sleep. I had to talk myself into getting up and use sheer willpower to get going. I did Oxycise and felt great after. I've decided to do it for a while and see if I can't break this plateau. Well gotta dash. Love you all so much! Thanks so much for posting!!! It gave me such a lift and the inspiration that I needed. Love always, Kimberly

No comments: