skip to main | skip to sidebar

Healthy Mamas

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No more juice fasts! Your body isn't getting old Kim, it is holding on to the fat because it thinks it is starving. You can't do juice fasts AND exercise like a maniac. You have to eat enough calories so that your body is satisfied and doesn't mind letting go of a few pounds. Sheesh! Please don't kill yourself...I love you way too much for that.
me
Posted by Melissa at 6:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (132)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (119)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (35)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=56&sid=9743680
      • Can someone change this background?!
      • I have the same problem!!!
      • I will start again tomorrow!
      • Candy
      • I did it!
      • What the crap!
      • contrite in Manti from MOM
      • I Have Seen the Light!!!
      • No more juice fasts! Your body isn't getting old ...
      • I'm getting old!
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2009 (82)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)

Contributors

  • Amy Swensen
  • Jensen Family Blog
  • Jerry Cluff
  • Jill + Nate
  • LaceyLou
  • McArthur Family
  • Melissa
  • Shelly
  • Summer Hardey