Monday, May 23, 2011
Starting Over Again
Yes, that seems to be the story of my life - at least my weight loss/healthy eating life. Starting over again. I need a little boost so I am doing a three week challenge on my own. Anyone is welcome to join me. The prize is that great feeling you get in knowing you accomplished something, and maybe if you are lucky your pants will be a little loose at the end as well. I am going to use the same chart we used last time. I haven't come up with a challenge for myself for this week. If anyone has any ideas feel free to share. I am going to do one dessert/treat per week. We'll see how that goes. My biggest thing I think I need to work on is portion control. I think I will make that my main focus this week. Wish me luck!! Let me know if you are going to join me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment