Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Yes, let's keep posting!
I wrote this yesterday but am posting it today. Melissa, I think we should all continue to post just to keep in touch. Also, would anyone be interested in doing the 3 week challenge again right before Summer (so we won't be so embarrassed in our swimsuits?). We are going to spend a week at Clear Lake, CA with relatives and I'm not looking forward to living in my swimsuit! - I went to the Ghetto Swap meet today to find fabric for my next projects (tank top dresses). I has some good luck and am happy with the inexpensive fabric I found. I'm anxious to start sewing, but may have to hold off since Amy will be visiting for a while. -I pick Amy up from the airport at about 5 PM this evening. My kids are SOOOooo excited to see her! We (Amy, Lacey and I) are going to pick up some dinner take it to my Grandma's House, then we'll hang out at my house and probably watch a movie. It's SO hot today!!! -My car thermometer read 96 at one point! I'm thinking we'll probably be hitting up the beach soon! -Love the idea about adding another day to the retreat next year! I love you guys and had such a great time with you all! Take care and keep in touch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment