Friday, January 16, 2009

I Finally Started

OK, everyone I officially started to exercise today. Iwalked on my tread mill for 30 min. and then on my stair stepper for 25 min. I then did forty sit ups and stretched out. Would you believe that Sawyer slept the whole time and also while I showered. It's a miracle!! Maybe this is a turn around for him too.
I have been so depressed lately with Trent gone. I figured that this was a good way to get some endorphins going. Hopefully I can keep going. I was reading a post on the biggest loser web site of a girl that lost around 150 lbs. She said that she started exercising of course, but instead of changing everything she ate, she just cut everything in half. She didn't deny herself the things she liked, she just ate far less of them. I think that is what I am going to have to do. If I try and cut things out, then I end up freaking out and eating more of it than I would have in the first place. She also said that she added healthy things to her diet, like more vegetables and fruits.
I know I am rambling, but I wanted to say one other thing. I am also going to try really hard to get the water I need each day. That has always helped me lose weight.
Love you all,
Tara

No comments: