Okay, so I finally went one whole day eating well and drinking my water. It made a big difference in my energy. Now if I could only get some sleep. I have not incorporated exercise unless you count hauling around 17lbs of lovable chub times 2, hand scrubbing my kitchen floor, cleaning the bathroom, up and downstairs with laundry, vacuuming, and all the crazy stuff we Mom's do. I gained two pounds since my barfing experience, but hey that is still 6 pounds lighter. Baby steps.
I am so impressed with you all. Thanks for keeping me going. I love you sisters!
Jill
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love reading this blog! It inspires me to do better, and Jill I can't believe you even have time to do all this cleaning!!! Now I have no excuse:)
Hey Court,
It is called, my Mom borrowed them for a while. Thank goodness for my Mother in helping keep me sane.
Post a Comment