"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness,that frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the glory of God within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - Marianne Williamson
I really liked this quote off of that web site that Melissa and Jill were talking about.
Does anyone have the full poem that Grandpa Allphin wrote?? I know the first part of it...
"Tomorrow I diet I said, as I slowly drug myself off to bed. Twenty pounds of ugly fat, just like that, a snap, a piece of cake, Oh, don't remind me, that's the last thing I ate....
I think that would be fun to have on our site.
Have a great day!!!
Tara
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment