Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

So, I was super excited to win for the first month. Thank you so much for all of your encouragement, support and congratulations. I couldn't have done it with out all of you. I can't wait to go and get myself something. I haven't decided yet what I am going to get, but I will be sure and post it when I do.
Here's my problem now. I thought that would give me some super motivation - it did the first couple of days this week, then I suddenly spiraled downward. I don't know if it was in anticipation of Halloween, but I had a very bad last couple of days. I did exercise, and I ate pretty well, but I also ate a lot of crap too. Why do I do that to myself? I will be extremely happy if I haven't gained anything on Monday. And now my house is full of candy. AAAHHHH!!! Help! Maybe I just need to go and buy myself something with my winnings and that will help. I am definitely glad that tomorrow is fast Sunday. I think I need to fast for strength to do better this week. I hope you are all doing better than I am. I promise to be better. I promise to be deserving of my win!!!

No comments: