Thursday, October 1, 2009

So sad.

Tuesday really threw me for a loop as I got a call from a realtor saying she had some people who wanted to rent my house and they wanted to move in Oct. 6-9th. That's in a WEEK! What the crap! I told her heck no, but we'd consider a few weeks. I couldn't sleep that night. I was sick to my stomach and kept crying. I had to finally take a unisom and watch T.V. until I dozed off. I knew the move was coming, and I am excited to be back up North, I am just so sad to leave this house and this area. I love it down here.

I had to have the house ready to show this morning and I have been up 'til 1:00am two nights in a row getting it there. Thanks Ang for taking my wreckers yesterday so I could clean. I bet you are all wondering how I tackled, my pantry, my storage closet, my toy room, the kids closets, and my piles to heaven. I did all that I could do, and then in desperation I shoved the rest of it into the car and shut the door! Now, hopefully the car starts on fire and all the evidence is destroyed!

The point of this long story, you may be asking. Stress= bad eating. Sorry ladies...maybe next week will be better. I love you all!

Melissa

P.S. I like the blog background Angie

No comments: