Thursday, October 1, 2009

Way to go!

Good job everyone on almost finishing your first week. I still haven't got the application ready. I have had a bunch of fruit that I had to take care of this week or it would go bad. I also made Salsa Verde today from green tomatoes. Thanks for the Recipe Kim. I am so thrilled to see the scale finally taking a turn down instead of up. I hope that I can keep up the momentum.
I will try and finish the application this weekend or early next week when things slow down.
Melissa, my heck, I didn't know you were going through so much. You should have called me. Did those people end up wanting your house?? Have you heard anything on the house up north? I have to confess that I threw a bunch of dishes in my oven once when our realator brought some people by and gave me 5 minutes notice.
Keep up the good work. Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.
Tara

No comments: