Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Eat some chocolate!!!

Tara, that is DEFINATELY a reason to eat some chocolate- maybe even the whole bag! I'm sorry you have had to go through all this for so long. I hope things work out. Today I went for an hour walk with Jerry and didn't even have an accident! Yesterday we went for a 1/2 hour walk and I messed my pants. Oooh I was so mad! By the way Melissa, I have a mouse in my pantry too. I've also seen him run under my washer and there are droppings on my sewing room counter! Yuck! I bought some traps today so here's to MOUSE DEATH!!!
So in church Sunday the bishop's daughter gave a fabulous talk about our royal birth and how we are princes and princesses. She was saying how we should act like we are princesses, talk like princesses and EAT like princesses !!??? Can't you just see us eating like princesses; cutting up tiny bites with our knife and fork real proper like, chewing each bite 100 times, dabbing the corners of our mouth with our cloth napkins, and making delicate conversation, while our servants wisk fabulous food in and out of the room. :) :) :) Really it got me thinking that some of my eating habits are not very princess like. Maybe I shouldn't stuff my face so often. Just food for thought. I'm feeling better today; not as tired. Pepsi hasn't tempted me so that's good. Well I've been to two orthodontist appointments today, one in Nephi and one in Moroni, so it's dinner time and I need to get to work. I love you all. You are all my inspiration!!!! Love, Kim

No comments: