Monday, April 18, 2011

Starting a new week

Hey everyone! Wow Angie, that is a great calling for you, you will do a great job!! I got my exercising in this morning. We did another Jillian Circuit training. It kicked my fanny! I just found out this morning that Kelsee has her maturation clinic on the Friday of our girls retreat. The letter said that they are to bring a parent with them. I told Trent that he would have to go since I was going to be gone. He started freaking out and said he wasn't going. He said he would be the only Dad in there with all the other Mom's. I hope he will go so Kelsee won't have to be there alone. Way to have Healthy snacks at your party Lacey!
Have a great day!!
Love,
Tara

2 comments:

McArthur Family said...

Tara, there were three dads at lindsey's. I think he will live!!

Melissa said...

Ha, Ha! I would love to see Trent sit through one of those! I can't stop laughing!