skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Healthy Mamas
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Point for Tara...
If I'm allowed to give you my 1 point for not eating a sweet today I will so you can eat that chocolate!!!!! Sorry you got the bad news from the lawyer :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(132)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(119)
See you tomorrow!
Last post before the big day
Final Post
Sick, but I don't care...
Family Day
I'm so Excited!!!
Today was much better than the last two days. Lac...
2 more days
A little good... a little bad
Easter
I pretty much blew it today. In fact I didn't rea...
Happy Easter
Sick!
Had such a fun day at the park today! Amy was ther...
Easter
Happy Easter
Hungry and tired
I'm back
quick blog
Sick today :(
I Did It!!
Kim you are officially an old lady. No ifs, ands, ...
2 year olds are no fun!
Congratulations Kim!! I can't wait to meet him. ...
My baby is engaged!!!
Heading out Camping
Social life killing me...
Six days! Just six days! Whoot, whoot! I can't wai...
Today was okay - I probably ate more than I should...
I exercise to eat!!
Carob Brownies
Better day
Week two progress...
Tara - that is so crappy! I wish there was someth...
Eat some chocolate already Tara!
Point for Tara...
Eat some chocolate!!!
No good, very bad day
Speaking of Jill???????
You are all amazing!!
Chubba here.
10K again
Party's over
Tired!!!
Starting a new week
Grand Prix weekend...
I blew it!
Major Failure this weekend!
walk with the kids
Family Walk
Happy Birthday Shelly
So I'm really not doing very well on this no sugar...
I Did It!!
Family Exercise
I wasn't nice to my husband today. Does the point ...
I did my 5K
Date Night
I like to move it, move it!
You are all beautiful and amazing!
Hello
Loving this challenge...
Frustration
Quick report
Thanks for you're encouragement girls! I had a goo...
Bad Day!
Great Job Everyone
Sewing Adventure
Crazy Adventurous...
So, so
Another teaser!
burger, french fries and pizza!
Zumba vs. 5k
I did it!
Dang
I'm tired!
Can you blame me?
Plateau!
Nothing too new...
Better Every Day!
5K baby!!
Bounus Points
5k...check!
Monday
Thanks for the ideas!
Tips/Ideas
Chocolate Ice Cream & Pizookies!!!
Homemade Granola
No will power this weekend!
Hey sisters- I wanted to blog last night and tell ...
NOT a good day!
Kim - I purposefully didn't make roast for dinner ...
Sunday report
Quick note
Good day
Repenting
Still snowing!
I did it!
Is Texas Roadhouse for dinner really bad? I only ...
Happy snowy day (not really)
Melissa Here!
Down 3 lbs.
Hi Lacey!
Hey, new girl on the Blog!
First Blog ever!!!
Thanks!
You are my Heroes!!!
Pretty good day
Good Day! Well Sorta!
You are all so awesome!
Question:
Today was a good day!
Kim, you make me laugh. Don't worry, we will have ...
Way to go!
If I'm going to have a wedding this year I better ...
I'm Totally In!!
Just sent all of you your spread sheets... I'm so ...
I'm committed
3 week challenge!
Refried Beans
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(35)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(82)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(20)
►
2008
(9)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
Contributors
Amy Swensen
Jensen Family Blog
Jerry Cluff
Jill + Nate
LaceyLou
McArthur Family
Melissa
Shelly
Summer Hardey
No comments:
Post a Comment