Friday, April 22, 2011

Sick today :(

I'm not feeling well today. I've had a sore throat for a couple of days, but didn't think much of it until I woke up this morning and felt like death and couldn't swallow. Usually my throat is only this sore when I have strep throat. I took some advil and vitamin C and gargled salt water and surprising it's feeling better so maybe it's not strep, but my body just feels worn down and I don't have much of an appetite. I think it's going to be difficult to eat all my veggies today and work out. I'm still going to try to do it, just at a more mellow pace. Congrats Kim on being a "mother-in-law" as Melissa put it LOL! Isn't Jenni only like 12 or something??? Kidding, I just think of her as being a little kid still... where has the time gone!?

No comments: