Right before we went camping I did my 50 push ups. Well let me just tell you that I was sore the entire time. I tried to do the 500 jumping jacks and only got 300 done. I guess that means I'll have to start over on that one another day since they are all supposed to be in one day. Trent was making fun of me because I was doing them in our campsite. I ate way too much crap up camping and I don't think tomorrow is going to be any better since it's Easter. We did got on two hikes while we were camping, so at least I got my exercise in. I will have to get back on the wagon on Monday. I'm excited to hear about Jenni!! Yeah, I love weddings! I hope that you are feeling better soon Lacey! I hate sore throats!
See you all very soon!! Love, Tara
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment