Monday, April 18, 2011

Grand Prix weekend...

So it was Grand Prix in Long Beach this past weekend, which means lots of social gatherings for me, which equals lots of yummy food and treats! I'm surprised I actually did pretty well not being tempted by too many fatty foods. I did give in to a butterscotch chip cookie that was sitting in front of me at one point, but that's the only sweet I had. I thought ahead and made food for the party that would be healthy and luckily my friends were also in the mood for lighter/fresh foods since it was 85 degrees out! We also love to dance and ride bikes around town, so we did that and lots of walking at the races. I didn't get any hard core working out in or blogging over the weekend so I'm going to work on that this week.

No comments: