Friday, April 8, 2011
First Blog ever!!!
Thanks for the invite Shelly! I didn't think I was going to be able to figure out how to blog! Let's see if this posts successfully. So far I've been doing good with eating my fruits & veggies, drinking plenty of water and working out. I went to zumba class yesterday with Summer for an hour and we worked out another half hour after that. Just to spice up my workout a little, I decided to go salsa dancing on Wed. I danced my booty off for over 3 hours!!! Needless to say my legs are hurting, but it was fun. Not sure how you all eat your veggies (steaming is probably the healthiest), but I like to cut a variety up and toss them in some extra virgin olive oil and add "herbs de provence" (a blend of herbs/spices that my french chef friend turned me on to - you can buy a jar almost anywhere and it adds a lot of natural flavor), and squeeze fresh lemon juice over everything and roast them in the oven. Super yummy, if anyone is looking for a tastier way to eat veggies, but still keep it healthy :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TRADER!!! : ) I guess I have to do this too now!
Post a Comment